Le Pèlerinage

One day, T.Mixeur was all out of Saint Germain.

T.Mixeur, T.Mixeur didn't worry, T.Mixeur didn't scream or scurry.
He merely enjoyed his gay elation
And prepared for a walk to the Saint Germain Foundation...


Le pèlerinage commence
(the pilgrimage begins)



Oui, il existe vraiment!
(Yes, it really does exist!)


Vous ne devez pas avoir honte pour prier. Saint Germain remplira votre tasse.
(You must not be ashamed to beg. Saint Germain will fill your cup)


Il n'a pas travaillé! Ma tasse n'est pas pleine!
(it did not work! my cup is not full!)


Cela n'arrive pas...cela n'arrive pas...
(This is not happening...this is not happening...)


J'ai été abandonné!
(I have been forsaken!)


Qu'ai-je fait pour le mériter ?
(what have I done to deserve this?)


Saint Germain me raille.
(Saint Germain is mocking me)


Vas faire foutre a la cache, Saint Germain!
(Go fuck a cow, Saint Germain!)


Oui, vas te faire foutre.
(Yes, go get fucked)


Regardez juste ce que vous m'avez fait...
(just look at what you have done to me...)



yes, we know - 'tis a sad story. we are sorry to have to bring it to you...





Comments

Anonymous said…
Heh, heh. I've got a full bottle.
T. Mixeur said…
And now so do I! Thank you, Portland! (more detailed post to come)