Le Mixeur Sharky San Francisco kicks off in a few hours. For all of you who are sitting by your computers waiting for updates, here's another drink for the evening. This one comes from Smuggler's Cove proprietor Martin Cate:
Le Dra-kay Shar-kay
Fresh mint, fresh lime, demerara sugar, and barrel aged Novo Fogo cachaca for a refreshing twist on a mojito, served on the stem.
Special Place Foundation. Then move on to some of these other bars...
- The 5th Floor - 12 4th St. (inside Hotel Palomar) lounge open 5pm to midnight
- Heaven's Dog - 1148 Mission St. (at 7th), open 5pm to 11pm.
- Hog & Rocks - 3431 19th St (at Mission), open 5pm to midnight.
- Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen - 401 Taylor (at O'Farrell), open 11:30am to midnight
- The New Easy - 3255 Lakeshore Drive, Oakland, open 4:30pm to 2am.
- Smuggler's Cove - 650 Gough St. (at McCallister) open 5pm to "close."
- Wo Hing General Store - 584 Valencia St. (near 17th) open 5:30pm to 10pm.