Six

.
Le Mixeur Six is just about here. What more can I say? Nothing. I'm out of words, out of thoughts, and have nothing more to offer than actions, motions, and gestures.

So for parting words, I defer to an ancient friend and kindred spirit...twice, in fact, because I couldn't decide which words I liked more...



A FANCY EVENT

I
was invited
to a fancy event and when
I got their one of the guests said,

"Tukaram, your shirt is on backwards and so are
your pants,

and it looks like you never heard the word comb
and your shoes don't
match."

I replied,

"Thanks, I noticed all that before leaving,
but why try to fool
anyone."





THAT ANGEL TALKED LIKE A SAILOR

What part of Heaven did she come from?
That angel talked like a sailor
and she was dressed
enchantingly
scant.

I can't even repeat the things she said
or picture once more the shape of her breasts.

Though I know one thing:
my fear of dying has
vanished.

- Tukaram














.

Comments